- Producers, importers and distributors of cosmetics consultations according to European and Latvian legislation in the cosmetics field;
- Expertise (conformity assessment) of documents (safety sheets, test reports, certificates, etc.)According to EC Regulation Nr. 1223/2009;
- Safety assessment report of cosmetics, information files on cosmetic products preparation;
- Implementation of the Responsible Person function, responsible for the first import of cosmetics to the EU countries;
- Notification of cosmetics in the CPNP European Commission's electronic portal;
- The organization of an independent toxicological, dermatological (Patch test), laboratory chemical and microbiological (including Challenge test) testing of cosmetics, including alternative methods on the lines of live cells (not animal test) and tests on the stability of cosmetics;
- Development and verification of labeling of cosmetics in accordance with the Regulation (EC) Nr. 1223/2009;
- Processing of MSDS safety sheets for cosmetics and chemical products (including household chemicals).